Managing partner, lawyer
Rokas is a managing partner and a lawyer. In 2010, he opened R. Venslauskas Law Firm LAW CORPUS. From 2006 to 2009, he worked as a legal assistant and since 2009 as an attorney-at-law.
Main areas of activity:
Disputes, transactions, corporate law.
- Association of Lithuanian Stevedoring Companies, Legal Committee;
- Lithuanian Employers’ Confederation;
- Lithuanian Bar Association.
- University education, one-cycle studies, Master of Laws (Vytautas Magnus University, 2006);
- University education, Bachelor in Public Administration (Vytautas Magnus University, 2003);
- Michigan State University Certificate of Transnational Law (2006).
Lithuanian, English, Russian.